VIDEO POKER TOP 10 TIPS
Video poker is a casino game that requires good decision-making skills and as such, it requires you to have a good strategy and to follow some guidelines if you want to play successfully and win as much as possible. Apart from our strategies, we have gathered 10 useful tips for you to follow. You can see them below:
1. It is recommended that you play video poker in online casinos because they have better payout ratios compared to the land-based casinos due to the low running costs.
2. If you are new to video poker, you should start playing jacks or better because it is easier to play and understand.
3. It is not recommended to play progressive video poker machines unless you plan to place maximum bets. Progressive machines are giving out the jackpot only if you place the maximum bet possible. Unless you plan to place maximum bets, you should just play non-progressive video poker machines.
4. Do not play progressive video poker machines unless their jackpot is high and you decide that it is worth it to place maximum bets.
5. There are many players who play very fast and on multiple machines, but this way they expose themselves to the casino edge much more than if they play on just one machine. It is recommended that you play on one machine and take your time to think and decide how to play on.
6. If you happen to notice that a video poker machine hasn't been paying out for a long time, you should move to another machine or change the game.
7. It is recommended to gain experience and skills by playing in fun mode in online casinos. All of them offer the opportunity to play in fun mode with virtual money balance which means that you won't risk any of your funds while practising the game and our strategies.
8. Never play on high denomination video poker machines if your bankroll is not big enough or if you are a novice.
9. Double-up is recommended to be used rationally. In most of the cases it is recommended small winnings to be doubled-up while big winnings to be collected. However, if you are looking for big winnings and high volatility, you may also double-up bigger winnings. If you are planning to play in a long term and you are not looking for big winnings, then you should double-up rarely and on small amounts only.
10. Video poker players should hold the cards that give them the highest expectation of winning because this will give them better chances to win in a long run.
PLAY THIS GAME WITH VIRTUAL MONEY
Tags: video poker tips
Hot Bonus Offers
|Black Lotus Casino||30 Free Slot Spins||-|